Continuous Galvanizing Line (CGL)
|Input Material||Cold rolled steel / Hot Rolled & Pickled Steel|
|Strip Thickness||0.1 – 3.2 mm|
|Strip Width||600 – 2000 mm|
Zinc (GI), Galvalume - GL, Galfan - GF, Al-Si
|Type||Non Ox furnace Wet Flux|
|Speed||upto 180 mpm|
|Output Strip Quality||
Full Hard (FH), Commercial Quality (CQ), Drawing Quality (DQ), Deep Drawing Quality (DDQ) Extra Deep Drawing Quality (EDDQ)
|Coating Thickness||60 -350 gsm for GI (Both side)
40 – 200 gsm for GL(Both side)
- Auto loading of coils at Payoff Reals
- Welder for continuous operation
- Accumulators at Entry & Exit for Continuous operation of process section
- Degreasing section ( or optionally Electrolytic Cleaning)
- Non-Ox furnace with output qualities as FH, CQ, DQ, DDQ etc.
- Ability to process thinner gauges in Non-Ox furnace
- Non-Ox Furnace with Non-Water Cooled Rolls in the direct fired section thus saving on the fuel consumption.
- Final products are complying with all national & international standards
- Latest design of Air Knife to achieve lower Zinc coating thickness.
- Non-contact Leaser sensor type baffle arrangement for thinner gauge.
- Inline Coating Thickness Gauge
- Induction Pot / Metallic Pot for melting Zinc
- Lifting & shifting mechanism for changing pot during GI, GL & zero spangle.
- Movable Pendent for cooling Al+Zn Coating (GL)
- Inline Wet type Skin Pass Mill (SPM) & Tension Leveler (TL)
- Chromating & Anti-Finger Print Coating with Dryer & Cooler
- Recoiler with Belt Wrapper